Sunday, April 17, 2005

Relationships

I’m been running around like a chicken with its’ head cut off. Hell, maybe all this activity is equal to success. The next day I get up and start the whole process again!!! It is becoming my life style!!! Unfortunately, besides making me tired and cranky, it doesn’t do anything meaningful for my life. I got to thinking about relationships. I’ve a lot of friends but they don’t do anything for me psychologically. What I need is something for real with companionship and intimacy as well as love as an added "spice". I think I’m ready to lease now and if things pan out purchase later. Maybe a trial run. Now what does the catalogue say??? How do you spell "love"???

1 comment:

Jane said...

daring to say she is "perfect" she doesn't have the same romantic connotation as the devil i believe, how many can boast being a fallen angel. No matter how many times i look at that phrase i think it's one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. Anything fallen is beautiful.