Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Reality

We all have our own reality. Our individual realities are the product of all our life experiences from the day our soul is placed in our body. Each of us have reality challenges. Some are physical, some mental, and some external. Our reality interprets our world. In order to make sense of our surroundings, we interpret our world as a series of patterns. There are plenty of examples. For instance, we pattern groups of people, religions, cultures, and geographical locations. We bring our life’s experience to interpret these patterns. Each of us makes a judgment as to whether someone we meet is an acquaintance, friend or soulmate. Reality has 3 levels. The bottom reality involves the ego. Our 3 dimensional being, which we all eyeball in one another, has to be able to function efficiently and successfully or we are toast. This means that our ego or consciousness has to be in decent enough shape that we can cope successfully with randomness, order and chaos to achieve our life’s perceived aims and objectives. The next level is our life force. The life force is philosophically equivalent to our lower level ego but not exactly the same, but is, however, an integral part of our Soul. Our Soul’s interests are usually totally divergent from our ego’s interests because they both function in different environments. Our Soul is the main conduit between God and our 3 dimensional reality. Most people don’t have a clue about their Soul beyond being worried that they will lose it. How many times have you met someone and discovered that they were actually interesting once the ego was gently lifted out of the way??? Well, that’s their Soul talkin’!! The 3rd reality level is God. She really wants us to succeed so she helps us with our life force. Most people don’t avail themselves of God’s willingness to help them with their life force beyond asking her to give us something or remove us from whatever pot of water is boiling us at the moment. Poets, Romanticists, and the Inquisitive all have their reality. Their reality is "real" to them even though it may not be "real" to you. To have love you have to have compatibility with each other, with your interests, and lastly with your souls. This means that you have to match your "reality" with an outsider’s "reality". Do I exist??? Probably!! I think, therefore I am in my own reality!! Hopefully, you do too and are out there somewhere!!

4 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

You keep talking like this I may have to fall in love with you!!! Ummm. This is excellent! I am very impressed by the way. I love the way you explained it.

And,

(I am your conscious let me be your guide.)

I am poetry, I am romantic, and I am that I am. Nothing more nothing less! I love my reality.

rhein said...

my reality is CONSTANTY in flux.

Jane said...

Be curious what you thought if you took the direct role of God out... Give it a try and I'll come back ;)

shyloh's poetry said...

Jane said...

Be curious what you thought if you took the direct role of God out... Give it a try and I'll come back ;)


Hello Jane, to me God is just a word. This is why at times I perfer using the word source. The word God just sort of gets some going. And that is ok and why I choose to use something else if I don't forget ha.

I can't speak for alex and would dare never attempt to. But for me. God, source cannot be taked out of anything because it is all there is.