Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Prisoner C124

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Maybe I’ll eat another houseplant. Yesterday my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet almost succeeded. Must try again at the top of the stairs. They are disgusting and vile oppressors. I vomited on their favorite chair...must try it on their bed. Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at night. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body. They only cooed. Hmmm…. not working according to plan. I’m finally aware of the depths of their depravity . For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time it included a burning foamy chemical . What sick minds could invent such a liquid??? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth. There was some sort of gathering they call "social". I was placed in solitary confinement through no fault of my own. Stale beer wafted through my nose. Loud noises assaulted my senses. Heard something derogatory about causing "allergies". I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is a Trusty. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be a snitch. I am certain he reports my every move. The metal room protects him. I can wait. It is only a matter of time.

1 comment:

John B. said...

Very nice.
Will there be Further Adventures?