Sunday, July 22, 2007

Life Is A Mushroom

Life reminds me of a mushroom. I spend most of my time in the dark and clueless wondering about the world and my part in it. I don't have much formal education. I'm not very academic. Who knows, I might be an idiot. I don’t believe I’m worthless. My absence of any discernible talent must be an inspiration to others. Since I can’t get anything right my sole raison d’ĂȘtre is to function as a negative inspiration to others. I can just hear other people saying to their progeny, "Yeah, you may be useless, but there is hope because you’re not as bad as that smuck over there!!!" OPPs, the incoming alarm bell just went. Now where did I put my umbrella????? Another load of s**t is about to be dumped on me. Maybe I’m cleverer than I gave myself credit for????? There is hope after all!!!!!

No comments: